- Master's degree in Business Administration (Finance)
- B.Sc (Hons) in Economics
- Trained and Certified Assessor for AML/CFT
- Study tour to the Malawi FIU
- Anti-Money Laundering Master Class on Crime & Illicit Proceeds – Cape Town, South Africa
- Participated at the Second Regional Workshop on the launch of Asset Recovery Inter-Agency Network for West Africa (ARINWA) – Accra, Ghana
- Part of the delegation of Transnational Organised Crime Unit (TOCU) Sierra Leone on visit to TCU Liberia to share experience under the framework of the West Africa Coast Initiatives
- Experts Seminar on Countering the Financing of Terrorism in North and West Africa
- Participated in the Mutual Evaluation assessment of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2019, and the Republic of Liberia in 2022.
- Participated in the Regional Workshop on the freezing requirements pertaining to UNSCR 1267
- Served KPMG for three years
- Bank of Sierra Leone for eight years
- One of the two foundation staff of the Unit.
Marital Status: Married